Become More Productive
RescueTime gives you an accurate picture of how you spend your time to help you become more productive every day.
In fact, with so many distractions and possibilities in your digital life, it’s easy to get scattered.
RescueTime helps you understand your daily habits so you can focus, be more productive, and find your ideal work‑life balance.
- Gain Perspective. Spot inefficiencies in your day and become better at managing your time,
- Set goals. Create a goal like spending less than 1 hour per day on email to help you stay focused,
- Take action. Set an alarm to tell you when you spent more than 2 hours on Facebook,
- Detailed Reports. The detailed reports show which applications and websites you spent time on. Additional reports show how much time you spent in different categories, how productive you were, and whether you achieved your goals,
- Weekly Email Summary. Stay informed with a weekly email report summarizing your activities and productivity score. Use your report to better plan the new week,
- Set Goals for the Day. You can set goals to help keep you on track and improve your productivity. View your progress on your dashboard, in the weekly email report, and in the goals report,
- Productivity Score. Activities are automatically grouped into pre-defined categories with built-in productivity scores covering thousands of websites and applications. Of course, you can customize categories and productivity scores to meet your needs.
Get your free copy of RescueTime and discover how to become more productive.
- Block Distracting Sites. Do you ever wish you could just turn off the distracting parts of the Internet? Now you can. Choose an amount of time you would like to focus and RescueTime will block access to distracting websites,
- Track Offline Activity. Some parts of your day can’t be logged automatically. RescueTime Premium lets you log offline time for meetings, phone calls, or even your morning commute,
- Notifications. You can create alerts to notify you for just about anything. Like spending too much time on an activity or for being super productive that day,
- Daily Highlights. Log highlights about the activities you accomplished throughout the day. It’s a simple way to put context around your time so you will never be stumped at a status meeting again!
Get your free trial of RescueTime Premium and discover how to become more productive.
- Deep Work – Cal Newport
- To-Do List Formula – Damon Zahariades
- Getting Things Done – David Allen
- The 4-Hour Workweek – Timothy Ferriss